I love Florentines but can never get them right. This is my solution!
Ingredients (makes 1 Tray)
- 185 grams NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE dark chocolate melts
- 3/4 cup Sultanas
- 2 cups Crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup Roasted unsalted peanuts
- 60 gram Red glacé cherries
- 2/3 cup NESTLE sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a lamington tin with baking paper or aluminium foil. I like to overhang my paper for easy removal later on.
- Melt the NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE dark chocolate melts as per the instructions on the pack. Spread evenly over the base of the lined tin. Refrigerate until set.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, mixing well. Spread the mixture evenly and firmly over the chocolate base.
- Bake for approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Cool, refrigerate until set and then cut into squares.