Would you like delicious pancakes on weekend breakfast? To add yoghurt into the mixture, you can make fluffy pancakes. Yoghurt sauce goes well with fruits as well.
Ingredients (makes 8 pancakes)
- 240g self-rising flour, sifted
- 1tsp baking powder
- 70g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 120g Jalna POT SET GREEK YOGHOURT
- 120ml milk
- 4tbsp Jalna POT SET GREEK YOGHOURT (for sauce)
- 4tbsp cream (for sauce)
- 2-3tsp honey (for sauce)
- (for topping) maple syrup, crushed nuts, fruits etc.
- (make sauce) mix yogurt, cream and honey until smooth.
- Whisk eggs and sugar in a medium bowl. Add yoghurt and milk, and mix well. Add sifted flour and baking powder, combine well.
- Heat a frying pan at medium heat and grease with little oil. (if you use non-stick pan, you don't need oil)
- Turn the heat down to low, pour one ladle of mixture to the pan.
- Once some bubbles on the surface, flip them over and cook. Make 6-8 pancakes.
- Transfer to the plate, pour sauce and some topping as you like. Enjoy!