Ingredients (serves 8 | makes 2 Small to medium sized pizzas)
- 2 Medium sized sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup Gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup Rice flour
- 1 Sachet dry yeast
- 1/2 cup Warm water
- Pinch Salt
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 Punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 60 grams Australian fetta
- 1/4 Bunch fresh Basil leaves
- 1/2 Jar pasta sauce
- Steam or boil the sweet potatoes allow to cool Preheat oven to 180c and Mix all ingredients except fetta , tomatoes, basil and pasta sauce ..
- Knead well for approx 3 mins , allow to rest for up to an hour in warm area ..
- Spray olive oil onto pizza trays and roll the dough , use fingers to stretch out to form shape ..
- Spread the pasta sauce onto the pizza and top with the chopped cherry tomatoes
- Place into hot oven for approx 20 mins , remove from oven and top with crumble feta and fresh basil.