Couscous is a tasty and filling salad.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1/4 cup Couscous
- 1/4 cup Chicken stock
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1Tbsp Parsley
- 1/2 Spring onion
- 10 Baby spinich leaves
- 1/4 cup Cooked pumpkin in cubes
- 1 Tbsp Cashews
- 1/4 Red capsicum
- Mix stock with 1/2 cup of boiling water and put in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Place couscous in a bowl add salt, pepper and olive oil and pour over the chicken stock mixture.
- Cover with a plate and leave for 5 minutes.
- Chop parsley, spring onion and red capsicum.
- Drain couscous and put in bowl with parsley, spring onion, red capsicum, spinach leaves, cashews and pumpkin and enjoy!