This fruit chaat is delicious for breakfast!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 apple, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 1 pear, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 4 banana's, peeled and sliced
- 5 strawberries, cut into small pieces
- 10 grapes, cut into halves
- 6 dates, cut into small chunks
- 1 orange, cut and squeeze the juice
- 1 Tbsp chaat masala (from any indian grocery)
- 1/4 cup pineapple chunks
- Mix all fruit in a large bowl.
- Add orange juice and chaat masala over it and mix it very well.
- Put in the fridge for 10-15 minutes to let it cool or serve straight away.