Lovely afternoon snack when you have company!
Ingredients (serves 15)
- 1x 440g can Fruit salad or peaches chopped up
- 2 cups Self raising flour
- 2 Egg whites
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2cup Apple sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi-carb of soda
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 175 degrees
- Mix egg whites and sugar with electric beater.
- Combine apple sauce and bicarbonate of soda. Add this to egg white mixture.
- Drain fruit salad can (juice not required) and add fruit to all other ingredients.
- Don't work mixture too much. Pour into slice tin lined with bake paper.
- Cook for 25 to 30 minutes.