Kids love pancakes, and I love feeding these to my toddler, knowing she is getting extra fibre and fruit. Very easy to double the mixture to feed the whole family.
Ingredients (makes 7 medium pancakes)
- 1 1/4 Cups wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 egg
- 30 grams butter
- pinch salt
- 120gms Raffertys garden pear and superberries
- Sift flour and salt and set aside.
- Add milk, Rafferty's Garden pear and super berries and egg to a mixing jug and whisk together. Melt butter.
- Slowly stir in milk mixture into flour and combine ingredients. Mix until smooth (I use a hand beater), then add melted butter and mix together.
- Add one or two spoonfuls to a warm non stick fry pan, flip with and eggflip when mixture is bubbling, remove from pan when both sides are golden brown. Allow to cool before serving to babies or toddlers.