Ingredients (serves 3 | makes 6-8 crumbed chicken tenderloins )
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut (I use the macro brand, it has no sulphites)
- 500g Chicken tenderloins
- 3 eggs Mix in a bowl (you can decrease eggs and add milk if you don’t have allergies)
- 1/2 cup Flour You can use any flour you like I use low FODMap flour
- 1 lime I don’t add this for my kids but I use the zest and mix it with the coconut and use the juice on the cooked chicken
- Cut the fat and other if any unwanted parts of the tenderloin
- Dust all tenderloins in the flour
- Dip the tenderloins into the egg wash
- The egg and flour act as the glue to adhere you shredded coconut on.
- Either in a pan or the over bake or fry. If using the oven place on a bake sheet 180 (fan forced) and lightly spray with oil (I use rice bran). In a pan with oil fry on both sides until golden and delicious.