This is a delicious little treat! Ginger, apricot and chocolate shortbread… crunchy and perfect with a cup of tea or coffee!
Ingredients (makes 16 Wedges)
- 125 grams Butter chopped
- 1/2 cup Icing sugar
- 3/4 cup Plain flour
- 1/4 cup Rice flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 80 grams Dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup Dried apricots, chopped and crystallised ginger, choppec
- Preheat oven to 180 deg.
- Place butter, icing sugar, rice flour, plain flour and vanilla in a bowl and mix until dough just comes together
- Add chocolate, ginger and apricots and mix well
- Grease a 20 cm fluted flan tin. Press dough into tin using the back of a spoon
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes Bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly golden Remove from tin and cool on a wire rack. Cut into wedges when cool