These veggies go well with any Chinese dish
Ingredients (serves 2)
- handfull Beans
- handfull snow peas
- 1 med red capsicum , cut into strips
- 1 onion ,sliced
- ginger, some chunks and some grated
- garlic cut into chunks
- sesame seeds
- salt and pepper to season
- Steam beans a little until just tender
- Melt a little butter in a frying pan , toss in garlic and ginger chunks until fragrant. Add onions and fry until a little soft
- toss in snow peas , beans and capsicum strips. Stir fry for a few minutes unit vegies are just tender
- Season and Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds
Notes... Quick and easy to prepare.
Amounts can easily be adjusted depending on how many you wish to serve.
Other veggies can be added also, I've added broccolini and carrot as well to this - just steam them a little first.