These Gluten Free & Diary Free Choc Chip Cookies are a healthy snack that is perfect as a treat, or for anyone who may suffer from food allergies such as Gluten & Dairy intolerant.
Is your bathroom as clean as your kitchen? Might be time to rethink what you’re using. See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (makes 8 cookies)
- 2 cups Almond Meal
- 2 Tablespoons Tapioca Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Cacao Powder (optional)
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil Melted
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Syrup
- 1 Block Loving Earth Raw Chocolate or 70% Dark Chocolate
- Add the flours, baking powder, cacao, and dark chocolate pieces to a mixing bowl and stir through. Then add the Coconut oil & Rice Syrup till it forms a paste. If you find the mixture isn't binding together, you can add 1 Tablespoon water to the mixture.
- Roll into small balls (as they will expand in the oven) and then place in the oven for approx 17mins or till lightly brown.
- Take out of the oven and place on a cooling rack to cool down and the biscuits will start to harden. Place the biscuits in a container and store in the fridge as this will keep them crispier.