These sweetcorn fritters are a lovely allergy friendly and versatile recipe, that can be served for breakfast or as an easy lunch.
- 1 Can Creamed Corn
- 1/4 cup Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Frozen Peas and Corn
- 1 tsp Gluten Free Chicken Stock Powder
- Oil for Frying
- Combine all of the first 5 ingredients in a mixing bowl with a wooden spoon stir until it is well combined
- In a large frying pan heat your oil ready for shallow frying your fritters
- Place small amounts of mixture into your frying pan and gently flatten, once lightly brown on first side turn and cook on other, once cooked remove from pan and drain on some paper towel before serving.
- These fritters are great served with cream cheese spread on them or with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce drizzled over them.