A great way of boosting vegetable intake in a super tasty and easy way.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 8 Slices whole grain bread
- Broccoli florettes
- 2 Carrots (no need to peel)
- 6 pieces Meredith Dairy marinated goats milk cheese
- Grate unpeeled carrot and slice broccoli florettes.
- Layer the ingredients into sandwich in the order of carrot, then broccoli and finally cheese.
- Toast in a cafe press style sandwich toaster.
Notes... Our whole family enjoys these on weekend TV nights instead of ordering things like pizza. Even my husband loves them! Some children prefer cheddar cheese.