This Anchovy Sauce is a great way to add a flavour hit to add to the humble green bean!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 150 grams Green beans
- 6 Anchovy fillets
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons White wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 small clove Garlic , chopped
- Handful Pablo bread crumbs
- 1 Anchovy fillet (extra)
- Place all ingredients ( except for bread crumbs and extra anchovy) into a blender and blend until smooth . Set aside
- Heat a little oil in a fry pan and add chopped extra anchovy fillet. Fry for a little while just to get flavointo oil
- Add crumbs and fry, stirring constantly, until lightly golden
- Plate steamed or boiled beans , pour over the sauce and too with crumbs
Notes... I love beans but sometimes I like to jazz them up a bit. The anchovy adds a flavour hit and the crumbs add texture.