Quick and easy with added vegetables.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 tbsp Peanut or Vegetable Oil
- 500 gram Chicken Breast, diced
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Green Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1-2 tsp Brown Sugar or Jaggery
- 400 gram Coconut Milk
- 1-2 cups Fresh or Frozen Stir Fry Vegetables
- Pre-heat oil. Cook chicken quickly in batches and remove from heat.
- Add the curry paste, fish oil, sugar, coconut milk and onion and bring gently to boil. Add the vegetables. Simmer for approximately 3 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the chicken and simmer for a further 5-8 minutes, until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve immediately with rice and coriander.