A deliciously fresh scrumptious salad with a divine creamy aromatic dressing for the crowning glory.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 small bag green leafy mix
- 1 small honey dew melon, peeled and flesh cubed
- 1 Corella pear, sliced thinly
- 1 Granny Smith, sliced thinly
- 1 cucumber, sliced thinly
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- Mix together:
- 1 cup yoghourt with coconut
- 1 tsp Angostura aromatic bitters
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Arrange the leaves on a serving dish/plate and layer next five ingredients on top of the green leaves.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Pour dressing over salad just before serving.
- Do hope you enjoy.