Transform a plain old toastie into something YUM!
Ingredients (makes 1 sandwich)
- 2 slices crusty bread
- 2 thick slices roasted ham
- 1 handful grated melting cheese
- 1 tablespoon Baxters Classic Tomato Chutney
- Butter one side of both pieces of bread. Unbuttered side up, top one slice of bread with ham, cheese and chutney. Top with second piece of bread (butter side out).
- In a hot grill or frying pan, cook sandwich until warmed through and cheese is melted, 2 minutes each side. Cut in half and serve immediately.