A delicious and fast dinner
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g Lean Beef Mince
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 Can (~450g) Refried Beans
- 1 Jar (~450g) High-quality Salsa
- 8 Medium-Large Wraps
- 1 Cup Grated Cheese
- 2 Tomatoes, Chopped
- 2 Cups Shredded Lettuce
- In a large pan over medium heat, combine the beef and onion. Cook until no pink remains. Add the garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
- Stir in the chilli, refried beans and salsa. Cook until mixture is bubbling, stirring frequently.
- Serve on wraps with chosen toppings