These are super healthy banana muffins! They are gluten, sugar and dairy free.
Ingredients (makes 12 Muffins)
- 5 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 3-4 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Cups Almond Meal/ Flour
- 2 Tbsp Raw Cacao
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Few twists of salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Combine eggs, coconut oil, vanilla and rice malt syrup and whisk together.
- Blend the bananas until smooth. Don't worry if there are a few lumps. Add to the egg mix and whisk till combined.
- In a separate bowl combine all the dry ingredients. Then pour in the egg mix, apple cider vinegar and the salt and mix well until combined.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cases and bake for approx 20 mins. Time and oven temp will vary depending on your oven.
Notes... If you would like to add these to your child's lunchbox and need to make them nut free, simply substitute the almond meal/ flour for your preferred flour.