Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 20 Patties)
- 500g Chicken Mince
- 1 cup Brown rice (cooked)
- 1/2 cup Carrot, Zucchini/Kale/onion
- 1 Egg white
- Pre cut all veggies, you may use any thing you like. (1 cup is all needed in total)
- Place your cooked rice in a bowl with the chicken mince and combine.
- Add your veggies and egg white. (Depending on what veggies you use, you may need more egg white if it's too sticky depending on your veggies I add gluten free bread crumbs until a suitable consistency.)
- In a frying pan place good quality olive oil/ rice bran oil. (Nutlex) Cook one pattie at a time on medium heat for 4 minutes on one side and 3 minutes on the other. Having one in the pan means it will cook perfectly as the heat goes down the more you put in.
- Enjoy for dinner with some baked sweet potato and asparagus.