A healthy, delicious, muesli bar recipe for the whole family. Packed with healthy ingredients. Make a batch on the weekend ready for school lunchboxes, on the run breakfasts or an after school snack.
Ingredients (makes 6 Large Muesli Bars)
- 1 cup Gluten Free Oats
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Golden Flaxseed
- 1/2 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 2 Tbsp Pepita Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Sunbutter
- 2 Tbsp Enjoy Life Choc Chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a food processor blitz oats, chia, flaxseeds, coconut and pepitas until resembling a fine flour. Pour into a large bowl.
- In a small microwave safe bowl add honey, coconut oil and sunbutter. Microwave for approx 1 minute until melted. Stir.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry. Add choc chips (or substitution) and mix.
- Tip into loaf tin and press down firmly, ensuring all ingredients are packed in tightly.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool for 30 minutes before slicing into muesli bars.