Let your lover know this Valentine's Day that they have stolen a 'Pizza' your heart, with these fun heart shaped pizzas!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 cup Self raising flour
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 TBS Dried Italian herbs
- 3/4 cup Grated tasty cheese
- 1/2 cup Red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup Green capsicum, finely sliced
- Olives (optional)
- 1/2 cup Tomato paste
- Red onion, sliced finely
- Any other pizza toppings you might like
- Dried herbs
- Olive oil
- Large pinch Salt
- Mix the flour, herbs, salt and Greek yoghurt together until it forms a dough. If its too wet and sticky, add more flour until you get a dough that isn't too dry but has lost the stickiness. Knead dough for a few minutes until its smooth.
- Roll out onto a floured board and either free hand or using a template, cut out a large heart shape. Set aside onto a lined baking tray, re roll the dough and cut a second heart. Place this one onto another lined tray
- Spread the pizza sauce onto the dough leaving a border around the edges all the way around, then top with the toppings you want to use.
- Using a pastry brush, brush oil carefully around the edges of the dough so you will get a nice golden and crispy edges
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted