Easy, home-made, ready to go garlic butter
- 100g Butter or Margarine
- 3 Garlic Cloves (more if you like)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley
- Let the butter or margarine soften to room temperature
- Crush garlic cloves into the butter or margarine (add as much garlic as you like)
- Chop up fresh parsley and add to the butter or margarine
- Mix until all combined
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge until you are ready to use it
Notes... Keep the garlic butter in an air-tight container in your fridge. Perfect to add to breads, mushrooms, mashed potatoes, vegetables, BBQs etc.
You can add your favourite fresh herbs instead of garlic to make herb butter.