This is super easy to prepare and is a nice easy homemade apple pie. Tastes sweet and just like a bought one. If you want to you can cook it in a breville maker and it does the job.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 large green granny smith apples, diced
- 3 tbs raw sugar
- cinnamon to taste ( optional)
- 2 to 3 sheets puff pastry
- Chop and dice the apples and place in a saucepan with 1/2 water bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes or until apple have turned soft and pureed. Then add sugare and optional cinnamon. Stir and combine. Leave to cool.
- Cut the pastry diagonally into big triangles place filling in and fold diagonally. Then woth a fork press the sides down to ensure no filling comes out while cooking its also important to make a score on the top to allow heat to come out. Lastly wet the top of the pastry with water and sprinkle sugar.
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees celcius and cook until golden.