Cook your own pulses and make your own hummus!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 cup dried chickpeas
- 8 cups water
- 1/3 cup tahini
- ¼ cup olive oil plus 1 tablespoon
- 2 tsps cumin
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- Add 1 cup dried chickpeas and 4 cups of water to the All-in-One Cooker. Lock lid, select MANUAL in pressure cooking, 2 minutes, and press START
- Drain water, rinse chickpeas and add back to the pan with 4 cups of fresh water. Let soak 1 hour.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to the pan, lock lid, select MANUAL in pressure cooking, set cooking time at 20 minutes and press START.
- Drain chickpeas and blend together with tahini, ¼ cup olive oil, salt, pepper, cumin, lemon juice and. garlic. Add olive oil till it reaches the preferred consistency.