This is my go to snack recipe for school lunches – kids like helping to make them I even sometimes let them put chocolate chips through the mix or decorate with sprinkles too.
Ingredients (makes 12 )
- 2 cups Cornflakes (any brand)
- 2 tbs Honey
- 40g Butter
- 1 tbs Castor sugar (fine to leave out)
- Preheat oven 160deg and line patty cakes (makes aprox 12 pending how generous you are)
- In a saucepan melt butter and combine honey and sugar (if using) in and stir until bubbling. Remove from heat and fold in corn flakes.
- Serve into prepared cake pans and bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.