Have a little fun with the toppings on your Quizza! If you don’t like Salmon, feel free to replace with almost anything. Treat a Quizza just like you would a pizza!
Check out the video from DINNER LIVE with MoM:
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 sheets Puff Pastry
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Hot Smoked Salmon
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 Red Onion, finely sliced
- 1 cup Baby Spinach Leaves, fresh
- 1 cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Spring Onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 tsp Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 175C (fan forced)
- Lightly spray a biscuit tray or line with baking paper. Lay defrosted sheets of puff pastry onto the tray allowing pastry to go slightly up the sides of the tray to form an edge or a lip around the edge. Press gently where the sheets join to create a seal.
- Sprinkle baby spinach, salmon, onion, spring onion and half the cheese evenly over the pastry base.
- Crack eggs one at a time and drop straight onto the pastry base - distributing the eggs evenly across the base.
- Top with remaining cheese, salt and pepper.