Not sure what to have for lunch? Try this spicy and delicious tuna melt.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 95g can MSC Certified John West Tuna - Inferno
- 2 thick slices multigrain bread
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Fresh coriander leaves, for garnish
- Place bread slices on a baking tray and toast under a preheated grill on one side until golden. Top the untoasted side with MSC Certified John West Tuna - Inferno and sprinkle over cheese.
- Place under a preheated grill and cook for 4-5 minutes or until cheese has melted and is golden. Garnish with coriander and serve immediately.