Lots of ingredients but totally worth it! This dish packs a flavour punch.
Are you sick of endless soap scum in your bathroom? See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g chicken mince
- 2 small onions, finely diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 chilli powder
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1 cup green beans, tops & ends trimmed & sliced in 2cm lengths
- 1 tbsp ghee or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
- In your Philips All-In-One Cooker inner pot, set to sauté/sear low mode then place the ghee & mince in. Cook until no longer pink. Add the onions & cook for 2 minutes. Add the ginger & garlic & cook for a further 1 minute.
- Add the spices, cook for 1 minute then add the tomatoes, green beans & a 1/4 cup of water. Stir well.
- Put on lid, set mode to STEW for 20 minutes & place valve on SEAL position. When cooking time is finished, open lid, stir through fresh coriander. Serve with either rice or roti.