Get the kids involved with the constructing of these little cakes.
Ingredients (makes 6 Cakes)
- 1 packet Chocolate ripple biscuits
- 300-500 grams Cream
- Fruits that you love for decoration
- Whip cream until thick.
- Take a biscuit and spread on a layer of whipped cream and form a sandwich with another biscuit. Continue to sandwich biscuits together with cream. I like to make mine 4 biscuits high.
- Coat the sides and tops with cream.
- Decorate as desired. I like to use berries but you could use lollies, shaved chocolate or a sprinkling of cocoa.
- Place in the fridge for an hour or two before serving.