Quick, easy & Yummy! The artichokes add a delicious flavour you’ll love!
Ingredients (serves 1 | makes 1 9 inch pizza)
- 1 x9 inch pizza base (or you can make your own)
- 4 Tablespoons Tomato paste
- 4 Anchovy fillets ( broken into small pieces)
- Small handful Black olives (pitted and chopped )
- 5 Slices sopressa ( ripped in to pieces)
- 4 Marinated artichoke hearts (sliced in to pieces)
- 3/4 Cup Grated tasty cheese
- 2 Med Tomatoes ( thinly sliced )
- A Good Sprinkle Dried origano,salt,pepper
- Spread tomato paste over base
- Distribute anchovies,olives, sopressa,artichoke hearts and grated cheese over the base
- Arrange tomato slices on top and sprinkle with salt, pepper and dried oregano
- Bake in med-hot oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and base is cooked
- Let cool for a minute or two, cut into slices & Enjoy!