A simple but delicious Chicken Dish that even your Teenage Son can’t get wrong!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 kg Chicken Breast or Thighs skin on
- 1 Sliced Onion
- 1 punnet Whole Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
- 1 medium Yellow Capsicum in 1cm cubes
- 1 small tub Baby Bocconcini
- 1 tbsp Dried Italian herbs
- 1 Full Garlic Bulb
- Pre-heat oven to 180c. Place the chicken into a large baking dish season with salt and pepper.
- Scatter all ingredients except the bocconcini over the chicken and drizzle with garlic olive oil (or regular if you don't have it). Place in pre-heated oven at 180C and bake for 20mins.
- Scatter bocconcini over dish and bake for a further 5 mins or until cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately with a fresh garden salad and crusty bread.