Fish in a zesty italian thick sauce.
- 1 to 1 1/2 kg white fish, eg hake
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced thinly
- 1 1/4 cups Italian dressing
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees.
Mix the flour and salt and coat the fish in it. Put fish in a shallow baking dish.
- Put lemon slices on top of the fish, then sprinkle with onion slices.
- Pour dressing over the fish.
- Bake fish uncovered for 45 minutes.
Notes... Great served with steamed rice. Dressing and flour will create a thickened sauce whilst baking.