These Jalapeno and Parmesan Nibbles are something a bit different to serve on a platter or even on their own. They go down a treat, and are so simple to adapt for those who don’t really like the heat of jalapenos.
Ingredients (makes 14 Nibbles)
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups Parmesan (good quality)
- 1/2 - 1 cup Grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Bacon, diced small and lightly cooked
- Jalapeno slices, drained
- Preheat oven to 190. Line a large baking sheet with baking paper.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of Parmesan into a small mound on the parchment paper. Top with about half tablespoon of cheddar.
- Carefully pat cheese down flat then place a jalapeño slice on top. Sprinkle with bacon and crack a generous amount of pepper over each mound.
- Bake until crispy and golden, about 10 - 12 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before transferring to serving dish. Serve at room temperature