This is a quick and easy healthy breakfast for all those Mum’s on the run. Make double the quantity and pop it in a keep cup and serve it up to the kids as well. Bonus points for sneaking in a vegetable in your breakfast and best of all, you won’t even taste it. Just don’t tell the kids!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 200g Plain yoghurt
- 125ml milk of your choice
- 1 medium banana, diced
- 1/2 medium zucchini (trust me on this one!)
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Assorted toppings: 1/2 a banana, sliced; hazelnut meal
- Place all ingredients except the toppings, into a high speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with banana and hazelnut toppings.
- Take a selfie and enjoy a healthy breakfast and great start to the day!