We loved the idea of these dips, all so different and perfect for entertaining!
Watch how we made them below:
- 1.5 cups Jalna Greek Natural Yoghourt
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- 1/4 cup shredded cucumber
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped dill
- 1 carrot, washed, peeled and sliced into long, thin sticks
- 1 cucumber, washed and sliced into rounds
- handful snow peas, washed and trimmed
- 1 red capsicum, washed and cut into long, wide scoops
- handful cherry tomatoes, washed and cut in half
- 1/4 cheese block, cut into sticks
- Bowl 1: Whisk 1/2 cup yoghourt with tahini until smooth.
- Bowl 2: Mash avocado with 1/2 cup yoghourt until smooth.
- Bowl 3: Stir dill and cucumber into remaining 1/2 cup yoghourt.
- On a large platter, arrange the vegetables around the 3 dips and serve.