A quick delicious after school snack for the kids or dessert.
Ingredients (makes 6 Yoghurt Cups)
- 6 Slices Bread
- 1 Tablespoon Caster Sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Jalna Sweet and Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- 1 Tspn Chia Seeds
- Berries, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease a large muffin tray.
- Cut crusts from bread and using a rolling pin flatten bread. Butter one side of bread and sprinkle combined caster sugar and cinnamon lightly over bread. Repeat with remaining slices of bread. Gently place bread slices into muffin tray being careful they do not break. Place in oven for 15 minutes. Once cooked remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Once cups are cooled, fill with Jalna yoghurt, sprinkle with Chia seeds and top with berries to serve.