At our supermarkets here we only ever had one brand of lactose free ice cream ..vanilla but in the past weeks they have introduced cookies and cream but for a bit of variety I created my own recipe for my son. It's fresh, citrus-y and dreamy creamy.
Ingredients (serves 20)
- 2 100g White Chocolate (dairy free, nut free and gluten free)
- 2 250g Lactose free spreadable cream cheese
- 1 300ml Lactose free thickened cream
- zest of one lemonade lemon
- In a microwave safe container melt the white chocolate. After melted let stand for a minute.
- Place the lactose free cream cheese and lactose free thickened cream into a bowl. Add the white chocolate and beat till light and fluffy.
- Add the lemonade lemon zest and beat till well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container and freeze for 2 hours. EnJoY!