This lattice slice is so easy to make, and even easier to eat! It tastes so yum. Get your piece quick!
Ingredients (makes 12 squares or more, dependent on bikkies)
- 1 500ml tub of cream
- 1 packet of instant vanilla pudding
- 2 packets arnotts latice bikkies
- icing sugar and water mixed and drizzled to taste
- Line a tray and add a layer of lattice bikkies.
- Mix pudding with cream until starts to firm, but is still spreadable.
- Smooth the pudding mix over the bikkies.
- Top with another layer of lattice bikkies.
- Drizzle as much or as little icing sugar mix as you like!
- Pop in fridge to set for 3 hours.
- Serve it and savour the taste of this easy peasy recipe!