This fish dish has only 2.9g of fat and 149 calories per serve, it won’t break the calorie budget. A delicious creamy lemon sauce to serve over fish, chicken or prawns.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 tablespoon (15g) Flora Light® margarine
- ¼ teaspoon crushed garlic (in jar)
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- ½ cup skim milk
- ½ teaspoon chicken stock powder
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh coriander chopped
- pepper to taste
- 4 x 125g fish fillets
- cooking spray
- In a non-stick saucepan melt margarine with garlic, add flour and combine.
- Slowly add in milk, using a whisk to avoid lumps, until boiling. Add stock powder, wine, lemon juice, coriander, pepper to taste.
- Cook fish fillets in a non-stick frypan that has been generously coated with cooking spray, turning once.
- Pour sauce over fillets and serve.