These Lemonade Scones are such a great recipe – no butter!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 2 1/2 cups Self raising Flour
- 2 tablespoons Icing Sugar
- 3/4 cup Lemonade
- 3/4 cup Thickened Cream
- In a large bowl, sift 2 1/2 cups of Self raising flour with 2 tablespoons of icing sugar.
- Make a well in the centre and add 3/4 cup of lemonade and 3/4 cup thickened cream into the centre. Mix to form the dough.
- Put the dough onto a floured bench and lightly knead. Press to about 3cm thick. Cut into 5cm round shapes.
- Place on a lined baking tray and brush with milk. Bake in 220C or 200 fanforced oven for 10 mins until golden brown.