This Light Garlic and Herb Spaghetti is a great light and easy pasta dish for the warmer weather.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Garlic bulb, mince or crushed
- 7-8 Sage leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 Rosemary stem, roughly chopped
- 300g Spaghetti (Created using the Philips Pasta & Noodle Maker)
- 1/4 C Parmesan cheese, grated
- Dash Salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add minced herbs and saute for a further 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta.
- Once pasta is cooked drain and add to the skillet. Mix over heat until well combined.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in Parmesan cheese until incorporated.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.