This is a classy dessert that I think is perfect with tropical flavours
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 3/4 cup Thickened cream
- 1/3 cup Caster sugar
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves, bruised
- 2 Teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Dissolved gelatine
- 2 tablespoons Boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups Natural yogurt
- 1 Whole passionfruit
- Combine half the cream, sugar, kaffir lime leaves and ginger in a saucepan and stir over low heat until dissolved. Remove from heat and strain with either a fine sieve or muslin net. Stir in gelatine mixture and cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine cream mixture with yogurt. Beat remaining cream until soft peaks form and gently fold through half the yogurt mixture then combine with remaining yogurt mixture.
- Divide mixture evenly between 6 x 125ml lightly oiled moulds. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set. Invert and serve with fresh passionfruit pulp over the top.