Baked potatoes loaded with turkey mince, potato mash and cheese. So tasty and great any night of the week.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 8 )
- 8 Potatoes
- 400g Ingham's Turkey Mince
- 1 Vegetable stock cube
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Grated tasty cheese
- Brush potatoes with oil and bake in 180 degrees oven for 30-40 minutes (till soft inside)
- Brown mince meat with stock cube
- Add soy sauce to mince
- Cut tops off potatoes and Scoop out. Set aside to make potato mash.
- Add mince mixture and top with mashed potato. Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake in oven till brown on top.
- Serve with sour cream