Ingredients (serves 5)
- 5 cups Rice cooked (2 cups when uncooked but you must pre cook it)
- 3 Bacon rashers
- 2 Spring onions
- 2/3 cup Tinned, fresh or frozen corn
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 2 tbs Soy sauce
- Put some oil in the pan and add everything except the rice, egg and soy sauce.
Stir occasionally to avoid sticking until cooked.
- Add rice cook for 5 mins, stirring once every minute.
- Add soy sauce and cook for two minutes, stirring once every minute
- Put everything in the fry pan to one side of the pan and put the egg in, let it cook for 30 seconds then scramble it and mix it through the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve hot or cold
Notes... You can substitute any of the recipe ingredients, I just use what is in my fridge beginning to look a little wrinkly!
Adding chicken or prawns really steps it up to another level,