A quick and easy dessert, Perfect for summer !
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 Tablespoons powdered gelatine
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 large ripe Mangoes ( plus extra to garnish)
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 limes (rinds finely grated and juiced )
- 300 mls thickened cream, whipped
- Add Gelatine to boiling water and whisk with a fork until dissolved.
Set aside to cool
- Cut cheeks from mangoes and scoop flesh from skin with a lge spoon .
Roughly chop and place in food processor
- add sugar ,lime rind and juice
Process till smooth
- With blender running,add cooled gelatine and process for 30 seconds
- Gently fold in cream and spoon into glass bowls
Chill until set
- Decorate with extra mango slices and serve with almond bread or sponge finger biscuits
Notes... A lovely light dessert with fresh and tangy flavors
Make use of the mango season !!