This vegan mango smoothie bowl packs a lot of nutrients for both Mum and bubs to both share.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 300ml Coconut water
- 2 Mango cheeks
- 1 Banana
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Black Strap Molasses
- 1 Cup Chopped Raw Kale (washed)
- 1 Scoop Sun Warrier raw rice protein
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- 2 Tbsp Baby Rice Cereal
- Mix all of the above in the Vitamix, food processor or other blender.
- This makes about 500ml. I use 100ml for Ariel's baby food and I drink the rest. For Ariel I add it to 2-3 tablespoons of Rafferty’s Garden organic baby rice (+ extra iron) and mix to desired consistency. I then top with some fresh cut fruit. It is healthy, vegan and gluten free.