A quick and easy meal to prepare and cook.
Ingredients (serves 3 | makes 12 )
- one Chicken fillet cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Pepper BBQ Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Chicken Stock Powder
- 4 tablespoons Old El Paso Burrito Spice Mix
- 1 teaspoon Pink Salt
- 1 teaspoon Moroccan Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons oil for frying
- Place all ingredients (except the chicken) in a container or a ziplock bag, and mix it up abit so all ingredients come together. then add the chicken strips and mix chicken into the mix. once all coated you can begin to cook the chicken.
- bring a fry pan with oil to the heat. once hot enough, add your chicken strips, and cook until golden brown.
- serve with some vegetables or rice. enjoy