Quick and easy slice great for kids and adults so yummy.
Ingredients (makes 24 pieces)
- 65g x 3 bars Mars Bars or a bag of Mars bars (12 mini)
- 80g butter
- 3 cups rice bubbles
- 200g cooking chocolate dark or milk
- Chop mars bars and butter and place in saucepan and melt on medium heat not too hot. Remove from heat.
- Add rice bubbles and stir until coated. Place in slice tray which has been lined with baking paper. Spread out until flat. Place in fridge.
- Melt chocolate and spread over the slice. When chocolate is set cut into slices.