Always a favourite!
Ingredients (makes 1 Slice pan)
- 50g Butter
- 4x large Mars bars
- 3 Cups Rice Bubbles
- 250g Good quality Milk Chocolate
- Grease and line the base and side of a 19 x 29cm slice pan with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Combine the butter and the mars bars in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until mars bars and butter melt and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Place the rice bubbles and remaining mars bar in a large bowl. Add the mars bar mixture and stir until well combined. Spoon into the prepared pan and use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface. Leave to cool for around 30 mins before starting the next part.
- Melt the milk chocolate and pour over the top. Then place in the fridge to set completely. ( I cant usually do this part so not sure how long, maybe 2 hours )